Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Welcome to the Pwnzor Clan!

Welcome!
this is Chocster, i havnt told The leader about this yet but as you read this he's reading his PM

i would like to give the info for today

What are we?
We are a group of Adventures that will group for Bosses, farming, or just hanging out!

How do I join?
Fill out this form! And PM either me or Chocster
Game name:
Forum name:

Can We Be Allies?
Please fill out THIS form to request being allies
Clan/Group Name:
Leaders Forum Name:
Leaders in-game name:

What do the rankings mean?
Well currently the only ranking is squire but, soon we will set-up a ranking system based on in-game lvl and activity with the clan!

Leaders
Leader: Ramerez (In game name is Scourge)
Co-Leader: Chocster (In game name is also Chocster)

Members
Squire: rougemaster99 (In-game name is powermancer)
Squire:Glint (In-game name is also Glint)
Squire: Shadow KingVXII (In-game name is also Shadow KingVXII)

Allies
1. Name: Order of the Crimson Phoenix
Leader's forum name: Shadow KingVXII

Notice: We will be setting up a private forum soon(We hope) so keep watching!
Notice 2:We will be hanging around orctown-7331

Btw: i know it said 1337 on the clan forum but the leader Pmed me and said the following:

We will all be meeting up @ orctown-7331. I changed the number because I saw a pic of ghosts that showed people at orctown-1337! So we will probally hang out there farming for about 20 to 25 minutes. That way chaps can find us and we can head out and have fun!

the server opens soon so dont forget

/join orctown-7331

~choc

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Choc This is me! And I wanted to let you know I approve dis!

Rhys said...

cool
just pm me your email and you can start posting stuff on here