Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Alpha Over!



sorry i didnt post earlyer, i couldnt get on the site


anyway, i have 14 sceenies, most are me with ganlonoth!




he was funny, i have secret info, read the bottom of this post

1. Fighting Gal













2. Fighting with gal














3. Fight with gal with some berserker blocking the action















4.The Galanoth Rebellion!















5. OMG he's gonna kill me!














6. Rebelion over :D














7. Galanoth Pose 1.








8.Galanoth pose 2.









9. OMG he stung me....DIE!!!









10. I have the 50g RUN!









11. Why did i take this?






12. Meeting Raylith :D (the skels are evan happy)

Soloing porkman(Porkon)

The Secret Thing

Galanoth told me that dragonblades were coming in DF

The speare isnt powerful enough so he is on a quest for dragonbane to make dragonblades, we will get one too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like aqw